Thursday, February 28, 2013

You Blew It Man !

yay ! I've finished my industrial training . now, I'm officially a zombie job seekers . 

otak...oooo..takkk...ottt..taaakkk.. (credit)


aloha, readers . I had a job interview two weeks ago for a programmer's position . the interviewers were pretty chill and I did great on the questions . haaa.. great ? arrrggghh.. 

at first, everything seems to go well . until I spoil it out by answered some questions incorrectly . T.T

la la la . stupidos . I lost my self-confidence, believe in myself .  one month for a simple system ? I can do better than that .

"you blew it man ! "

muehehe . 

chill ! It was my first Interview . hopefully, will do better next time . wish me luck !

...


*sedang cuba menelaah CakePHP + JSP + ASP.net . start with CakePHP first . 




0 comments: